WEEKLY SCHEDULE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Post by Decoy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Schedule for the group,

To give us some structure we have come up with a weekly schedule for the group.

DIARY
*Tues- Open training day (all should join)

*Wed-NTTR Mission Day

*Sun-Group Missions, Mainly on 1.5 however we will rotate to NTTR on a Biweekly rota.

All other days are free for members to do as they want. If you want the server to host your mission, please let us know and we will happily put the mission on the servers for you

The training now has a 6 phased program to help in all aspects of the air-frames, systems, capabilities and tactics. All instructors will be on to help anyone should you need it, however if you in the training program we do as you to attend to ensure you progress with the other members.

One on One training is also available, please simply as in the training section for any help requirements.
Decoy
Admin

View user profile http://www.59thravens.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Post by FlexPass on Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 am

Decoy,

As I'm still new here I'm wondering if you have somewhere either here or on the 59th-Ravens website some brief descriptions of the missions you are running. As a new member I showed up to participate but was so unfamiliar with the mission running that I was not able to keep up with anything while everyone seemed to go through the routine rather effortlessly.
Maybe I have not played long enough to know the drills but it would help I there was some quick start guide for newcomers so we can merge with with the rest of the group without feeling too lost or dragging everybody else with questions and slowness. Also there is the issue of arriving late while the mission is already going. It's hard to know what's going on. However if we had some kind of mission briefing available it would be easy to get in efficiently at any point in the timeline and not be a nonsense in the execution of the plan.
FlexPass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top